nihilists with good imaginations

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

from raymi

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Comment back if you post it on your site. No comment regarding whatever songs that might come up.

Will I get far in life? - Earth Angel by The Platters

How do my friends see me? -Two of Us by Aimee Mann

Where will I get married? - I'll Cry Tomorrow by Cauterize

What is my best friend's theme song? - I Woke Up In A Car by Something Corporate

What is the story of my life? - The View by Modest Mouse

What was high school like? - He Woke Me Up Again by Sufjan Stevens

How can I get ahead in life? - Ghetto Gospel by 2Pac and Elton John

What is the best thing about me? - Witness (Live) by Sarah McLachlan

How is today going to be? - Love Song by The Cure

What is in store for this weekend? - Swing Life Away by Rise Against

What song describes my parents? - Razorblade by The Strokes

My grandparents? - Silhouette by Thrice

How is my life going? - Everybody by Stabilo

What song will they play at my funeral? - Walnut Tree by Keane

How does the world see me? - For Whom the Bell Tolls (S&M Version) by Metallica

Will I have a happy life? - The Pros and Cons of Breathing by Fall Out Boy

What do my friends really think of me? - Death of an Interior Decorator by Death Cab for Cutie

Do people secretly lust after me? - Steal My Kisses by Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals

How can I make myself happy? - Slow Down by Alicia Keys

What should I do with my life? - 3 x 5 by John Mayer

Will I ever have children? - Wish I Could Forget You by Silverstein

What is some good advice? - Superman's Dead by Our Lady Peace

What is my signature dancing song? - Cold Hard Bitch by Jet

What do I think my current theme song is? - My Little Runaway by Del Shannon

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? - Family Business by Kanye West

What type of men/women do you like? - Stay (I Miss You) by Lisa Loeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home